ABS Foundation Services
ABS Foundation Services, Inc. is a locally owned foundation repair, basement waterproofing, and crawl space repair contractor serving Western and Central New York, including Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Amherst, the Finger Lakes Region, as well as the surrounding areas.
We are proud to be northwestern New York's authorized Basement Systems Premier Dealer. All of our warranties are backed by Basement Systems.
Benefits We Offer:
- Savings of up to 50% over other methods.
- A transferable lifetime warranty for wet basement waterproofing systems.
- Repairing of foundation cracks and significant foundation damage.
- Concrete and dirt crawl space solutions.
- Finished and unfinished basement waterproofing – prevent a flooded basement.
- Free written estimates and in-home inspections.
- Fast installation.
- ABS Foundation Services has consulted with hundreds of New York homeowners, designing and installing effective solutions, including home foundation repair, wet basement drying, and fixing crawl spaces.
ABS is also a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
What our clients say about ABS:
First, we'd like to thank everyone from ABS involved in correcting the water filtration problem into our basement that really started to become an issue earlier this winter. Having somewhat of a construction background, we knew the job would be dirty, dusty, and very labor intensive. We're pleasantly surprised by ABS's dust control methods (water cooling and vacuum) during the waterproofing process. By the time ABS had finished the work, cleaned up, and left we had only minor dusting and vacuuming.
We found the ABS work crews to be very efficient, courteous, knowledgeable, hard working, and thorough in performing their work.
Tim also is very thorough and knowledgable in the waterproofing process and patient while going over all details. He was the only vendor we talked to who seemed to really understand the handling of the iron ochre filtration problem which apparently caused the majority of our issues. Thankfully, ABS was able to get in and out before the spring thaw, and installed the new drain system which has worked beautifully.
We're also glad we listened and had the basement walls finished. All the work, including the finishing touches, has dramatically changed the appearance of our basement for the better. It is definitely brighter and more comfortable down there. Even the back-up sump pump system had a successful debut this past weekend when we lost power for a few hours.
Thanks again for all your help.
Bill and Sharon W. | Hilton, NY