ABS Foundation Services
ABS Foundation Services, Inc. is a locally owned foundation repair, basement waterproofing, and crawl space repair contractor serving Western and Central New York, including Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Amherst, the Finger Lakes Region, as well as the surrounding areas.
We are proud to be northwestern New York's authorized Basement Systems Premier Dealer. All of our warranties are backed by Basement Systems.
Benefits We Offer:
- Savings of up to 50% over other methods.
- A transferable lifetime warranty for wet basement waterproofing systems.
- Repairing of foundation cracks and significant foundation damage.
- Concrete and dirt crawl space solutions.
- Finished and unfinished basement waterproofing – prevent a flooded basement.
- Free written estimates and in-home inspections.
- Fast installation.
- ABS Foundation Services has consulted with hundreds of New York homeowners, designing and installing effective solutions, including home foundation repair, wet basement drying, and fixing crawl spaces.
ABS is also a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
What our clients say about ABS:
This is the second job ABS has done for me. The first job last year was installing underground extensions on the downspouts, sump pump, and dehumidifier. All of which i was happy with, all the crew were very polite and friendly.
This year Brandon and crew installed inside drainage around my crawl space, reinforced my back basement wall, and foam insulated around the edge of the basement. All were courteous and hard working. The difference in house moisture was noticeable everyday after the first job but not sufficient for hard rain and heavy melts. Since Brandon and crew came, my house is dry. It rained hard 3 days after they finished. The concrete wasn't even cured but i had no water in the basement or crawl space. It was disconcerting- I kept thinking I had left the faucet on in the basement but no, it was the water running through the drainage system and into the sump pump. Now when I hear it I smile and feel secure.
Thank you for all your work, Great Job! When my husband was alive he did 95% of the work on our house, I was scared to pieces when I had to handle it myself. Having purchased the house is 2015 I knew there was much to do repairing it. Tim, Brandon, and all have shown me there are honorable people who do their best to do a good job. I appreciate their patience with my frequent questions as i learn the maintenance and improvement side of home ownership.
Linda K | Rochester, NY